Monday, May 26, 2008

Granada

Dear Security Guard that woke me up this morning and pushed me into the cold Spanish mountain town,

I know. You were just doing your job. But, maybe next time, don´t watch me hobble out of my tent all bleary-eyed and buttoning my pants. Also, I don´t speak Spanish so well, so por favor, next time speak English. Gracias.

Until next time,

-Austin

PS. The view from my campsite was worth getting up at 6:50 this morning. The walls of the Alhambra were lit up for me.

3 comments:

Casey said...

Did you see the lion clock fountain that the Christians wrecked?

austin said...

shooow did. Christians wrecked everything in that town and put their own edifices up.

edifices.

austin said...

shooow did. Christians wrecked everything in that town and put their own edifices up.

edifices.

Hemingway's House

Hemingway's House
In Havana, Cuba.