Tuesday, March 4, 2008

In Bismarck for a few days.

Spending some good time back at home with Grandpa and Eilene for three days. It's going to be the last time I see them in a while. Grandpa's doing better, which is good to see. He wasn't doing too well these past few weeks. They've been keeping me full since I got here. Enormous peach muffins, a banana, coffee, milk, a bowl of cereal and toast with Brummel and Brown butter all for breakfast. Eilene thinks I have a bottomless stomach. Good home cooking though. It's really nice not to cook for myself. Plus, I wouldn't get my yearly fill of butter if I didn't go and eat at Eilene and Grandpa's!

Going off guerrilla traveling techniques my dad taught me right now. Stepped into a new Sheraton hotel in Bismarck and gained the wireless network access key and I'm typing in the lobby of the hotel.

To those of you to the East:
I'm going to try and make it to the cities before I go... not making any promises right now though.

No comments:

Hemingway's House

Hemingway's House
In Havana, Cuba.