Monday, February 25, 2008

Things I'm Spreading My Time Over Indiscriminately. (not necessarily in this order)

1. Prep Courses for Europe
2. Getting FM Community Bike Workshop 4 mandatory hours per week.
3. Getting a Students for a Democratic Society Chapter set up around town.
4. Women.
5. Peanut Butter and Honey Sandwiches.
6. Sleeping.
7. Working at IPC.
8. Blogging?
9. Riding my bike.
10. Yoga one day a week.
11. Eating.
12. Republican National Convention Welcoming Committee for September 1st.
13. Washing my sheets because a spraying male cat keeps marking his territory on my fake-down comforter.
14. KNDS 105.9 Radio Show on Sunday afternoons. (12-2!)
15. Giving affection to my cat.
16. Soothing tension between my housemates.
17. House-sitting.
18. Drinking better wine.

No comments:

Hemingway's House

Hemingway's House
In Havana, Cuba.